VIDEOs IN ENGLISH
Coordinator and Teacher: Prof. Zilio, Prof. Del Col and more
8 videos; a total of about 11,5 hours of lectures.
Printable textbooks and slides.
HYDROCARBON TECHNOLOGY IN REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- Refrigeration principles and fundamentals, Refrigerants, Temperature-pressure relation and diagrams, refrigerant properties.
- Thermodynamic principles.
- Refrigeration cycle.
- Basic components of the refrigeration cycle.
- Practical applications of Hydrocarbons in the refrigeration servicing sector.
- Presentations of hydrocarbon applications in window and split type air-conditioners, chiller, etc.
- Safe handling of flammable refrigerants.
- Equipment design and conversion for hydrocarbon/flammable refrigerants.
- Methodology for the conducting of risk assessments for systems and equipment using hydrocarbon/flammable refrigerants, e.g. electrical components.
- Methodology for the experimental and numerical performance evaluation of systems with alternative refrigerants and components.
- Certificate presentation.
Registration (PayPal or credit card):
€ 200.00, including VAT